Be Seen. Be Heard.
Crosley is stepping up to a new stage. We’re listening to music, to the world, and we’re listening to you. Taking cues from awesome feedback from music lovers everywhere, Crosley is taking on the future with a heart of adventure. With the evolution of the C-series, we’ve turned a new side, and the needle’s ready to drop. Tune in with us, it’s going to be a wild ride.
Moving Magnet Cartridge
The C62 comes pre-mounted with am AT-3600 Moving-Magnet cartridge. Of course, the cartridge is mounted with the standard 1/2” mount, so you can always upgrade your cartridge/stylus combo as your vinyl collection grows.
Adjustable Tonearm Counterweight
The matte black aluminum tone arm has an adjustable counterweight to dial in the tracking force.
The super minimal, two-knob design makes it easy to switch speeds, crank up the volume and switch to the built-in Bluetooth receiver if you want to stream music from your favorite digital playlist. Whether you live in a sweet NYC loft or a teenage bedroom filled with angst, the C62 can hold its own.
RCA outputs and a switchable preamp make hooking up to a receiver or speakers a breeze. Getting into vinyl has never been easier thanks to the Crosley C62.
- Multi Review and Test 5 star rated product
- 2-Speed Turntable (33 1/3 & 45 RPM)
- Plays 7”, 10” or 12” record
- Built-in Bluetooth Receiver connectivity
- External Full-Range Stereo Speakers
- Pre-Mounted Moving Magnet Cartridge
- Adjustable Tonearm Counterweight
- Aluminum Tonearm
- Audio-Grade MDF Plinth
- Low-Vibration Synchronous Motor
- Switchable Preamp
- Belt-Drive Motor
- NP5 diamond needle
- Effective Tonearm Length 8.6” (218.5mm)
- Overhang 0.73”
- Downforce Range 3.0-6.0g
- Signal to Noise 72 dB
- Turntable Speed 331/3, 45 RPM
- Power Consumption 70W
- Power AC power adaptor
- 42 cm (l), 36 cm (w), 12.5 cm (h)
- Weight: 6,2 kg